- Strict Silence and Discipline to be maintained in the Library.
- Talking or Group Discussion is not permitted in the Library.
- Library Books and furniture should be used carefully.
- Eatables, Audio-Visual devices, Mobile Phones and other gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- Every student entering in the library should have a valid college identity card. It should be produced as and when demanded by the library staff.
- If any reference book is required, students should approach the librarian.
- Violation of library rules will result in to strict action.
Circulation Counter Rules:
- Library Cards are non-Transferable.
- The holder of the membership card is responsible for the books borrowed by him/her.
- No books will be reissued without presenting them physically.
- Borrowers may check the books while getting them issued.
- Current periodicals and reference books are to be used in the library and will not to be issued for home reading.
- Students can retain books up to the due date given at the backside of books. Failing to return book on due date, a fine of Rs 5/- per day will be charged.
- If the book is mutilated or lost, the borrower will have to replace the book with a new copy or pay the current price along with the overdue charges if any.
- If the library cards are lost, the student should immediately inform librarian. Rs 150/- will be charged for duplicate library card.
- The Computer terminals (OPAC) provided for students to search and requisition of books shall be used carefully.
- While applying for NOC from library, students are required to submit their library cards to the Circulation counter.