All the students are informed that Anti-Ragging committee is formed As per Clause 6.3 (c), (d) and (e) the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009 in this institute. In case of any objectionable behaviour of senior student, the above officials can be contacted. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and the students involved would be punished according to the legal provisions.
Institute has also constituted Anti-Ragging Committee:
- Ms. Swiddle D’Cunha(Principal) - Member
- Ms Swat Desai (Registrar) - Member
- Mr Vaishali Mishra- Convenor
- Mr. Rishabh Desai – Member
- Ms. Smita Kadam – Non Teaching Member
- Mr. Om Patel – Student Representative
- Ms. Sneha Mishra - Student Representative
Anti ragging Measures:
- As per Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 which is in effect from 15th May 1999 has amended the provisions for Action against Ragging.
- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is strictly prohibited.
- Whosoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term up to 2 years and / or penalty.
- Any student convicted of an offence of ragging shall be
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- If the head of the educational institution fails or neglects to act in the manner specified above when a complaint of ragging is made, such person shall be deemed to have abetted the offence and shall, on conviction, be punished.
Ragging Related Circular: